Friday, November 21, 2008

Brothers

I love this picture of Joshua with his sister. Most of the pictures I have with the two of them, he is always looking at her and smiling. He loves his sister and is always very concerned about her well being. When she wakes up from naps and he hears her crying he runs straight in her room to see her. He notices when she is not around. If I load Joshua in the car before I put her in, he reminds me that she needs to be in the car too. I am so excited that she will have an older brother to watch out for her.
I have been blessed in my life with two amazing brothers. They are my closest friends. My older brother is kind, generous and a great Dad. My younger brother is optimistic, smart and so funny. I am grateful for their love and support.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You do have great brothers but I really love the younger one!

Teri said...

Roby! It's great to "see" you on your blog. I found it off of Stacy and Pierce's blog. Long time no see. Don't know if you remember me from Arlington 1st ward. You can check out our blog if you'd like (my9cents.blogspot.com) - you have a beautiful family! Those kids are adorable! Merry Christmas!