Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elise

Our little girl will hit her 8 month milestone next week. I wanted to post some of the most endearing things about our baby.


10 things I love about Elise;

1. She is so sweet and patient

2. Her big bright eyes are always happy

3. She is so calm and you can't help but feel peaceful in her presence


4. She adores her Dad (and her Dad adores her)


5. She adores her brother (and her brother adores her)


6. Her bald head is soft and fuzzy. Her Dad thinks she is so cute bald and hopes her hair grows in slowly.


7. She dances when she hears music-the cutest little bop of the head


8. She is a lunch mouth. Yesterday, I caught her struggling to reach something under the couch. Victorious, she came out holding a cheerio that she quickly popped in her mouth. She is always grabbing food out of Joshua's hands. Her favorite right now is graham crackers.


9. She is so happy when she wakes up in the morning - always giggling and smiling.


10. She very curious about her world. Always watching people and things around her.

Did I say 10? I don't think I can stop yet- just one more.

11. For being so sweet, she can hold her own around her brother. I have seen her push him out of the way to get to a toy she wanted. I love that about her.

Elise has been a great blessing to me. I have to remind myself that she has only been a part of my world for 8 months- it feels like I have known her much longer. Since becoming a mother, my gratitude for my own mother has increased. She is my best friend. I can only hope that one day Elise feels the same way about me.








2 comments:

lizzo said...

She is so incredibly beautiful, Robyn, and how lucky that she's an angel too!

ambyr said...

hey! those beautiful eyes!! WOW! She's so cute!!! I just realized that our girls are only 2 months apart! aren't girls so sweet!! atleast at this age!