Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Day

Nothing really extraordinary happened today, in fact it was a rather normal day. After naps we headed out to run a few errands. I turned around and saw that Joshua had opened his window. The wind was blowing on his face and he was wearing the biggest smile. Nothing can make me happier than hearing one of my kids laugh or seeing them smile. The weather has been cooler for the past few days- just enough cool air in the wind to remind you that it is fall. As we walked down University Ave finishing up our errands, the leaves were falling and dancing in the street. Summer is over and Fall is here. I do love the Fall. As we leave the warm weather behind, I wanted to post a few pictures from the summer.

Joshua's Swim Lesson

4th of July in Utah

Elise enjoying the landscaping we put in this summer


1 comment:

lizzo said...

Such a great post...you're always so positive. I wish I enjoyed the fall more but it just reminds me winter is coming and I hate the snow.