Thursday, September 11, 2008

Joshua's 1st Day of School



Joshua started nursery school today. Last night he tried to get in the car in his pajamas because I told him that he was going to school in the morning. He had a great time today and made lots of new friends. He loves wearing his back pack around the house.

P.S- how do you get a 2 1/2 year old boy to sit still to take a picture? All of my pictures of Joshua lately are of him running away from me.


Elise looked pretty cute for Joshua's first day of school too.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute. You sure have some cute kids Rob. Joshua looks like a mini Keith in that pic.

Jyl & Andy said...

Shauna sent me your link. Welcome to the blogging world. It is such a fun way to stay connected. May I say that you are doing a great job so far. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They are gorgeous. Check our my blog at jylandyrobinson.blogspot.com

Jyl